How Can You Add More Value To Your Services?
You can improve the cleaning process, project a more professional image, demonstrate care and concern for the customer, inform and educate the customer, offer a variety of cleaning services and add-ons, etc. One idea that cleaners have used to develop a loyal and repeat customer base is the use of a spotting program. Spotting programs have been available to the cleaner over the years to serve as a marketing tool, create branding, and remind the customer who last cleaned their home or facility. When a carpet, floor, or piece of upholstery has been professionally cleaned, it is then the responsibility of the property owner to keep it clean. Let’s be honest, most consumers have little cleaning knowledge nor a credible cleaning product or method to maintain anything. However, most consumers think they can clean something if they just had enough time. That’s where the professional cleaner comes in. Your job as professional cleaners is not only to provide a service but to truly demonstrate the expertise and knowledge that makes you the professional. If your customer trust you and values your service and credibility, you not only have a customer but a cheerleader for life.
“Don’t let your customers get frustrated with the use of poor cleaning methods and improper cleaning products likely from under their kitchen sink. Become invested in your customer’s success after you have left their property with YOUR BRAND LABEL PRODUCTS.”
Whether you have cleaned the carpet, tile and grout, wood floor, or some upholstery, you need to have a product and maintenance method that you would recommend to your customer. The added value to your name and service will be exponential.
So what about spotting programs, what is different about Your Brand Label Products?
Typical Spotting Programs Available In Our Industry:
(Generic Stock Label Just Like Everyone Else, A Product Available Online With Your Name On It)
– Limited Product Offerings
– Generic Labels That Are Not Unique, Small Bottles That Don’t Hold Value Or Last
– Product That Often Re-Directs Your Customer To A Manufacturer Or Supplier Instead of Being Re-Purchased From You
– Most Programs Require $400-$500 Initial & Re-Order Minimums
– Slow Order Turns & Cash Flow Tied Up In Spotter Inventory
– Little Branding That Is Tied To Your Company On The Bottled Product Label
How is Your Brand Label Spotting Program Different?
– Multiple Product Offerings To Tie Into Your Services
– Unique & Custom Product Labels That Brand Your Company’s Logo, Name, Color, and Design
– Product Can Only Be Purchased From You Which Helps Create Future Cleaning Opportunities
– There Are No Order Minimums, Products Are Sold In Cases of 12 (Quart Size RTU & Concentrates)
– Product Is Labeled, Shipped, And Delivered From CleanSource Along With Your Regular Orders
– Your Design, Brand, and Logo Can Be Integrated On Your Business Cards, Clothing, Website, & More
– Customized “How To” Brochures Are Available For Each Product You Sell
What Products Are Available Through YOUR BRAND LABEL Spotting Program?
– Spot Remover (RTU Carpet & Upholstery Neutral Spotter)
– Urine Stain Remover (RTU / Removes Pet Stains & Odor)
– Spring Fresh Deodorizer (RTU / With Trigger Spray)
– Wood Floor Cleaner (RTU / With Trigger Spray)
– Neutral Tile, & Stone Cleaner (Concentrated Quart)
Call Us Today To Get Started On Your Brand Labeled Design & Product Offering. 1-803-781-7782 (SC) / 1-704-525-8181 (NC)